Sunday, February 27, 2011

another good ride with Freedom

I had planned another ride with Freedom, so right after church I rushed to my friends house where he stayed the night. Then it started to rain and we had a severe weather alarm again. But I thought well no tunder and I am not made out of sugar I WILL ride today.
So I saddled him and of we went. And then….the sun came out……isn’t that something.
He did so well today we practiced walk-stop-backup- and trotted he needed to be convinced sometimes but he was so much better then yesterday..and exhausted again. I took him home and put him in his stall because tonight we will have heavy T-storms. Hope to ride him again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your motto Marion....not made of sugar!!!! You are a trooper of determination and that is GRAND! Speaks wonders as to how that turned out. Powerfully enlightening that the sun appeared to shine on your ride. Happy to also hear that you are seeing improvements with Freedom. I see you could have more nasty weather today so will pray for more sunshine for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good!!! that you were able to work him consistently over a few days. Big improvement! ;) You are tough, and yes, did not melt. I like your attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great Marion! Keep up the good work with Freedom! I hope the storms you had were not too bad!

    ReplyDelete