Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mellow ride on Prairie

I need to take some pictures!!! But I have been having the best time on Prairie. It seems lately I've just wanted to play in the arena riding with the bareback pad and she's getting softer and smoother. We're doing a lot of nice lateral work - her shoulder-ins are a dream and when she trots "thinking about" a leg yield, she is so smooth.

It's COLD COLD COLD here now but listening to some of the rest of you it's really not that bad. So ready for spring and some trail riding!! Teresa & Prairie

4 comments:

  1. Please post pictures of your nice shoulder ins and leg yielding! I love it when your horse gets so soft and smooth to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Prairie is awesome! Once I can get back out on the trails, I am going to "saddle up" with my bareback pad, too. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, pictures would be a great compliment to your work with Prairie!!! Glad to hear you finding the weather to be not so bad and enjoying your time with your girl. Spring is just around the corner....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I fourth it, pictures!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete