Sunday, February 13, 2011

A brief break

Hello everyone!

Hope this finds you well and that you're experiencing a warm up like us! I haven't had much of a chance to work with Tygs until today because of work and being under the weather for a week now! I had all sorts of plans for horsey things this weekend, but my body said "No!" I did get him out today and started from scratch to see where we were at, but there were lots of distractions like snow falling off the roof, the cat racing around and just a tad of wind. He didn't do very well with all of that and I couldn't get his attention very well, so I decided I'd try a walk. That wasn't going very well and then a rabbit went racing by, and about that time I realized I didn't have the energy either, so we turned around and just hung out in the yard for awhile and visited with a friend until he calmed down. At that point I called it good and am hoping that tomorrow will be a new day! Janeen and Tygs in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

3 comments:

  1. That ended up being a really good lesson since Tygs had to learn patience while you stood there talking with a friend! Perfect! Hope you feel better, and JUST WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND THAT NICE WEATHER TO THE NORTHEAST???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to end on a high note with Tygs relaxed. I've learned that is SUCH an important thing to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for pointing that out Susan and Donna. I was thinking it was a disaster of a session, but you're right and now I feel he learned something!

    ReplyDelete