Thursday, February 24, 2011

Birthday with the Curlies




Yesterday I took the day off work and spent my Birthday riding my curly gelding Tex and started training two of my other curlies. The weather was perfect and a sunny 60 degrees. Since I have finished my new round pen I decided to break it in by starting my new two and a half year old grulla curly gelding Tucker. He was so good I was even able to put the saddle and bridle on him and lung him around without any problems. I then worked the other curly mare that I am training for my parent Fancy. It was a wonderful day.

11 comments:

  1. Looking good Tiffany. Nothing like a sunny warm day to break in a new round pen!:~) Tucker looks more than happy to oblige. What a good boy, and nice looking too. And Fancy is, well, fancy! What color is she/he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPPS, and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....great way to spend your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Tiffany! Your round pen looks great and so do your horses! What a great way to spend your Birthday. The weather looks so nice to be out with your horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!!! It is great to spend it playing with the horses rather than at work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also spend my birthdays with my horses !! best way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!! , your roundpen looks great and so does your horses. I am very happy for you had a great day.
    keep posting about your grulla young Tucker too he is handsome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations dear Tiffany. What nice weather for a perfect birthday with perfect Curlies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Glad you had such a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday Tiffany!!! Love the picts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday!! Beautiful horses and I like the walls of the round pen too - no outside distractions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you everyone. Fancy is a Grey and white pinto but is pretty much white now. She will be forsale in the spring.

    ReplyDelete