Friday, February 18, 2011

Chester and I play in a Texas sandbox

Hello friends, 

My sweet stallion, Chester and I go over to our friend Leann's place at the end of the day when the chores are all done. We ride in her back acreage which has the best sand I know; Better than any arena with it's  white powdery texture. It reminds me of the fun I had as a little girl spending summer days on the beaches of Carolina building sand castles with the confectionery sugar-like powder.

As a horse person little things like the footing where I ride my horse is a big item to me as it helps my horses keep a sure footing and prevents leg and ailments such as bone Spavin and Sprained Suspensory to a horse's Ligaments.


BTW, Denise I love the jacket and wear it everywhere the artwork is wonderful and I get lots of compliments as well as a chance to show folks what my Curlies look like when they are'nt with me at the grocery store, feed store etc...Even my dentist now knows what a Curly horse looks like. (I have saved the other one for Spring.)

All our best, 
Angie, Golden Curls Ranch

4 comments:

  1. So glad you like the jacket, Angie!! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket!!! Looks like a very nice sandbox that you and Chester play in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket looks great. I also like to show people everywhere what Curlies look like. I always carry pictures of my horse in my pusrse:)
    The sand does look nice, I agree with you on the importance good footing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are totally rocking in your jacket Angie!!! Love the highlights in the Chester's mane...they look blonde in the pics.

    ReplyDelete