Saturday, November 12, 2011

2 Wheels, 8 legs

No school Friday - and Dominic had his bicycle with him as he was headed to a bike-a-thon anyway.  So... we performed the bicycle vs horses task.

It was a tad ho-hum for us.



Maybe we need additional challenge to this assignment.




I know we don't get points for this ... as the task was specifically for on the ground.  It seemed the next logical step to take and the horses had some fun.





Reverie was especially curious.










Zoe and I are headed out for a short scheduled group ride anyway.

I am trying a different saddle on Sweets today.  I can't seem to get the stirrups quite right.







Sweets sports a pretty tail today !






Just for fun -- a little bike round up

We took off to meet some people for a group ride...  and I am sorry I did not have my camera with me. About a halfway  out -- we had a complete white out with biting winds, stinging tiny wildly propelling snow out of nowhere.  Then...  20 minutes later, it let up -- dark skies continued... rain came ! Then 4 or 5 miles later-- blue skies... go figure. Count the group ride or the rain ?  :)

if you want to be technical....  there were 2 wheels and 14 legs actually today :) 


Enjoy your day ~  Betsy and Sweets and Zoe and Reverie  

3 comments:

  1. Does anything faze your horses?? Great ride!! Dominic is becoming quite the helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one of Rev eying Dominic. Nice soft look. Wow, lots of riders to go with! Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys are really rocking and rollin'{:>

    ReplyDelete