Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday's Curly Cyber Ride - Team A & S and Harold


Hello Curly Friends, 

First we'd like to thank our fellow Curly November RAC teams for joining us on our Curly Cyber Ride. Betsy and Sweet Bee and Zoe and Reverie.  Penny, Caren, Marion, Donna, Dana, Diane and others joined in the fun. Oh and what fun we had....Susan and her handsome Ahd, affectionately known as Didder and my Sweet Chesterfield. Our original scheduled time was 4 pm but we moved it up to 1:00 pm since it was daylight savings time and  it gets darker earlier (not to confuse all our Cyber riding friends, honest:). 

Actually, we were able to take in two rides...wahoo what fun. Is that one of our challenges? Well, our two handsome Curly fellas were certainly up for it in fact Susan's handsome Didder wanted to throw in some sprints. But, we'll share more about that ride later.

Our Curly Cyber Ride was a great mix of two beautiful landscapes; North and South. Susan and Didder enjoyed the bounty of their beautiful Maine foliage and as you can see by the photos the golden leaves are stunning while Chester and I (in my tank top...Donna:.) strolled amongst the golden flowers through the pasture meadows in sunny but windy Texas.  Betsy, Zoe, Donna and Susan enjoyed their rides in soft, powdery snow with their wonderful Curly friends while Diane and I are soaked up some of the fabulous sunshine. Penny do ya'll have snow yet? If so, send some down to Texas for the Holidays...I love it{:>

Speaking of great friends...Susan and I also had a most wonderful friend with us during our ride. Harold joined us all the way from Minnesota.  How cool is this Cyber Ride? Susan telephoned Harold and he was able to share our Ride too! 

Here's Team A& S and Harold and his handsome grandson on our Sunday Curly Cyber Ride. 



All our best, 
Team A&S
Angie and Chester
Susan and Didder

7 comments:

  1. Love it, Angie! Great job on this post, Partner! Harold, did you know you were that famous? Well, you are. Next time I know better to put your photo on my back...more of that to come in another post. :) ~ the S in A & S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post Angie!! Great idea to put your pictures together. Oh and thanks for rubbing in the tank top! I wore a sweatshirt, vest and windbreaker....and thought the weather was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy oh boy Angie, I must look really old to you, that is my youngest son with me on Susan's ride. he is number 11 of 11 the youngest. But lot of people make that mistake. Thank you for the wonderful ride with you and Susan.
    Harold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harold,
    Please tell Angie that Jeb is a horseman, a loyal son and an artist. Jeb can take an old pencil and a grocery bag and draw a beautiful picture of a horse. I saw him do that when I visited.
    I promise to join you all later on Lyle.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harold,
    Mea Cuppa, What a wonderful family you must have and eleven children. Wow, kudos to your wife...hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Penny,
    Wow, have a talented fellow Jeb is...he must take after his father{:> Susan and I will be out in the saddle often and will try to give you more advanced notice.
    Hugs,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penny and any other RAC teams..how about another Sunday afternoon ride? The Double D team is in! 1:00 I will have my butt in the saddle, God willing.

    ReplyDelete