Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here we are!


OK folks..here we are! Legacy and I start our driving journey together..complete with all our gear. On Tuesday, I had the pleasure of driving my own horse, with my own harness, and cart. What a BLAST !!! we walked, and we trotted...she was such a good girl, I can not even put in into words....so, since a picture is worth a thousand words, I will let the pics do the talking ;-)

Legacy will stay at the trainer's for another month. She will become even more solid in her ability and I will have the opportunity for several lessons with her around the 1st of December. We will be driving outside on the trails at the trainer's place at that time....curlies do indeed ROCK.

2 comments:

  1. Very awesome Linda!! Congrats! Legacy looks fantastic pulling your cart! Nice to see you so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Linda what kind of reins are you using, they look like a soft rope type or a different style, maybe its just the picture.
    Karalee

    ReplyDelete