Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Successful Day


She loves her new saddle.  It fits wonderfully.  We played with trotting figure 8's.  I found we're not as good on the left and made larger circles than going to the right.  

Aspen, formally known as Aiden, (just couldn't get that name to stick) Hopped right in the trailer today and learned how to back out.  The first few times it scarred him, but once he figured out to get out he had to back out and the ground wasn't going to move, he found it wasn't so bad after all.

4 comments:

  1. new saddle looks great!! Looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspen, that is a lovely name for a horse. It speaks of the forest and the fall colors. (Is that a blue spruce behind Aspen?) The saddle is nice. I am glad that it fits.
    You and Aspen go for the gold. O.K.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penny, that is a picture of my mare Zoie. Aspen is my weanling foal. It is a blue spruce :) I am going to have to move my gate it has grown so much this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane,
    Great saddle - looking forward to our RAC Cyber Ride on Sunday{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete