Monday, November 7, 2011

Working on challenges with Suri

This weekend I rode Suri twice. One quiet ride on the grounds (with the barebackpad) combined with some groundwork. I was amazed at how well she backs up when I lead her, 30 steps were done in one try! Backing up while riding needs some more practice!
The second ride was a longer ride in the park. We got lost because there were so many leaves on the ground that I did not recognise the trail! This made the ride 20 minutes longer than planned but it was fun and the weather was mild.

Just to warn the other teams, our team is doing great! :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing great Jessica! How do you like riding with the bareback pad? I think it really helped me transition easier to the english saddle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    Way to go! The 30 steps is harder in the saddle{:> OK, bring on the competition....Susan, AhD, Chester and I are ready.
    Hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Jessica, Team A & S are ready for the challenge! Are you sure you didn't "get lost" as an excuse to spend 20 minutes more in the saddle??

    ReplyDelete