Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ride With Me once again

Dominic, Zoe's 8 year old son, trotted out with us again the other day - this time in the saddle with OYY Arcus.  Arcus carried a passenger last year during the Curly Get Together and has given lessons most weeks since - but has not been on the trail in a LONG time. I am sure he's going to love it !  After having helped with quite a few different horses' feet to help out -- even Dominic was impressed with Arcus's super manners.






Zoe always helps Dominic into the saddle first - then we each mount our own contest girl.









HELLO Dom....  I guess he already knows the way so he's headed ....  he's the spot down by the telephone pole :)   I thought this was supposed to be a group ride together.....  







catching up










Big and little



























Did we lose a rider back in that mud ?
















it looks as though the woods are on fire in the background.









Headed home -- another great ride with me episode.

Betsy and Sweet Bee (camera team today) Zoe and Reverie (and Dominic and OYY Arcus)
in Vermont


4 comments:

  1. Arcus is a stunning fellow!!! How awesome to have Dom join you!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dominic is so lucky and what a great horseman he is{:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Big and Little photo is sweet and I just love the one of Dominic and Arcus waaay down the driveway. He's got gumption.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the colour of Arcus he is great and I can imagine he loves being on the trail!

    ReplyDelete