Friday, November 18, 2011

Golden Curlies ride with pride at Smith's Arena

Hey good morning all, 

Every Thursday night they hold Barrel Racing at our local arena, Jeff Smith' Arena and Cowboy Connection. I did not enter the series as I need the money to buy hay but it's a great place to show off our Curlies....
Here is a video of Chester and I riding:
Thumbnail


And here is a video of Clint and Honey.:


Honey and Clint did great.  This is lots more stimulation than the competition at the Mustang Makeover and of course my man was a gentleman with those lovely mares in heat around him{:>

As you can see the place is flowing with horses of all shapes and sizes. Yet, we turn heads when we bring out our Curly friends.

Here is a clip from our "concrete trail";


Angie, Chester, Clint and Honey - Texas


P.S. My friend Leann is video taping us from atop of Fly - who breezed through the pattern{:>

1 comment: