Sunday, November 6, 2011

Supreme November Day with Friends

On our way out,for a ride.

My Mom trailered us over to ride with some friends and play in the horse playground. What a great day I accomplished so much on the team challenge. I switched horses with one of my friends as I have never rode her horse and he is a curly too, so we switched and rode around bare back. We rode the trail around the horse playground for awhile, crossing the bridge and logs. When I rode through the gate, I opened it and backed up to go through and Hunter decided the gate should be closed and gave it a shove closed with his nose and I had to start over. Rachael showed me how she is starting some Roman riding. The weather was absolutely great to be riding with friends and goofing around on a Saturday of course any day on a horse is better than any day at work or school.

Upward and onward for more challenges.

Ashlee of the Ashley and Ashlee team.
On our way home after a great day.

6 comments:

  1. WOW !!! I thought that was Hunter....he looks so comfortable and SO happy...woohooo!!! curlies ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Ash!!! I saw you guys go by while I was playing with Linus. It was a beautiful weekend to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, he is a great guy, anywhere we go he is usually in the trailer, he treats Ashlee as if she was a glass, he is so gentle with her and will do anything she asks.The other curly in the photo is one I sold to Ashlee's friend Rachael and was started under saddle in March. Yes curlies rock. Karalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your comment about any day on a horse is better than a day at school or work. YEP!!!! Nice job on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the Ashlee Bell X Ashley Ostman Team! I wasn't sure if we would see any posts from you so this is fantastic!! I agree with Linda, I had to take a second take to realize that was hunter! I have always loved that horse. He is 1/2 brother to our daughter's horse years ago, Cheyene. From what I can tell he is just as fabulous. Thanks for sharing Ashlee!! And for your Mom who is supportive and probably was also the one that took those great photos!! Way to go, keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey AA Team,
    What a wonderful day you both had with your Curlies. Love the photos and your spirit, ladies. Good work.
    Angie in Texas

    ReplyDelete