Monday, November 21, 2011

Ride With Me Day

It has been awhile since I have posted anything but we have been busy at home with the November mini contest and getting the farm ready for winter. Most of the pictures have turned out poor due to the wonderful daylight savings time so they are terrible dark. But last Thursday, I got done with my training early from work, texted my fantastic partner for a ride and we where able to ride together later that afternoon. I was having a great time with Marley until my husband got home and took this quick shot of me on his phone before I was finished for the evening. The weather has gotten a bit cold here in MN and we now have snow. Harold, you are on my back ridding behind me, but have been with us on our adventures! =) (you are on a cord like a necklace so you don't interfere by being infront of me with my hands) This weekend with Thanksgiving and I will be home durning the daylight hours as well as a photographer I am hoping to have some great pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Looks cold, Dana! Keep in right there and don't send it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, don't look like you have any snow there either. I had 9 above this am looking forward to gettin some snow on the ground so drainfield don't freeze. Thanks for the ridealong.
    Harold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harold I am honored to ride with you. We acctually finally got our first glimps of a blizzard with 2" of snow on Saturday. So the next pictures I will be posting we will be in the white :) As long as it doesn't all melt by then too cause we are to get some warm weather by Thanksgiving. I know several folks looking for the white stuff and would be more then willing to send them ours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley looks like he's gained some weight Dana? Have you started that worming program?

    ReplyDelete