Friday, November 18, 2011

Waitin' to be a Cowpony??

I snapped two pics from the tractor again today. I couldn't resist. After the horses ate, Allie went over to their feeder. Linus stayed waiting right at the gate for me! Its so funny and cute to see. Maybe he knows Harold has been teasing us and wants to prove he can be a Cowgirl's horse?
When I was done the chores I went over and we played on the ground for a while. He was very possessive today though and wouldn't let Allie near me. He kept himself between her and I at all times. But it was her he was running off, not me. We did some backing with my finger on his chest and practised sidepassing from the ground. He did really well!! I was pleased, especially for not having a halter or rope on him. Next year I want to learn something new with him. I'm not yet sure what that will be. I want to get more serious and frequent with our driving too. He's shown me countless times that he loves go learn and loves a challenge. So I have7 to keep him intrigued so that he doesn't get bored!
Even with all our ground play today he still watched me leave from the gate. I could see him watching me go from my rearview mirror and it was the saddest thing!! So I promised him that we would really have some fun tomorrow!!
Happy Weekend everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Yea,
    We are all looking forward to tomorrow{:>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna who said I was teasing???????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so greast that he really want's to be out and working with you! You make a great team!

    ReplyDelete